Some of you may think I have abandoned my blog, but I promise I haven’t. October and November have been insanely busy with work and I also had a quick but wonderful break to travel to Spain and attend a close friend’s wedding.
It will take some time to catch up but there are lots of cool projects I would love to share with you. So, forgive me if I don’t write much about each one. As always, I will still share all supplies, colors, steps, and, of course, lots of pictures!
This cute duo received the most likes ever on my Instagram account, and that surprised me because, honestly, what is so special about them? Not much, except their gorgeous design and this jaw dropping navy blue, right?
These pieces were brand new. My client bought them online and realized their color didn’t match the other white pieces in her bedroom so she decided to change them completely and her choice was navy blue, which is always exciting for me.
Here is how I did it:
- Sprayed pulls with Rustoleum Bright coat, silver
- Wiped it with deglosser to remove the wax/sealer from previous finish
- Cleaned with water/vinegar mix to remove deglosser
- Sprayed Rustoleum gray primer
- Sprayed two coats of Sherwin Williams Naval
- Sprayed 3 coats of Minwax polycrylic satin
Finally, all pictures!
Thanks for reading!